BURRITO sized tortillas
Deli meat of your choice (we are strictly turkey in this family, Jake shivers at the thought of Ham)
Cheese of your choice (I used pepper jack, we like it spicy!)
Chive and onion cream cheese
1) Lay out your tortilla and spread with cream cheese and a spoonful or 2 of salsa
2) Layer with thin slices of your meat, and then top with your cheese, be sure to leave a border so it doesn't spill out when you get your roll on!
3) Top with a layer of lettuce, then a few thin slices of tomato
4) Time to get your roll on! Roll over, squeezing tightly as you go, like so,
5) Wrap in cellophane, place seam side down on a tray, and refrigerate for at least an hour, but up to 24 hours, the longer the better!
6) Slice the ends off, cut em up, and enjoy!!
p.s. Part 2 of Hatfields and McCoys was AWESOME! I loved every minute.