Good morning, readers!
I know you're probably asking yourself why i'm never around! Well, with the holidays, and the fact that the wedding is literally just a few short months away, I really needed to take some weekends to not "do anything myself", or work on house projects, or build anything or do anything of worth, really! I just needed to spend some time with family, knock off some wedding to-do's and enjoy the season.
That being said, I can't spend the next 145 days giving you nothing but excuses, so I promise to fill your time with a fun project or two, even if the big-time DIY takes a back seat until "I-do!" :)
Its soo sad to say, but just because Christmas is over, sadly, doesn't mean Winter is. When we lived in San Diego, January 2nd was the official first day of Spring to me. Once Christmas was over...so was Winter!
Arkansas is a much, much different story. As I write this I am snowed in and freezing my tushy off. We're in the negative temperatures with wind chill. What the freaking freak?!
That being said, a delicious warm beverage is a MUST in this weather, so I make sure we have all the necessities stocked up.
If you know me, you know I love a "station". Like my Christmas Card Mailing Station. I just love to have everything in one place, organized, and easy to access. Really, all I needed to do for this station is add some cute jars, and a serving tray, and it became a happy little spot to keep all our warm drink essentials.
1) Ground Coffee- this one is for Jake. He likes it strong, dark, and handsome. I mean...
2) Tazo Green Tea- I drink this almost every morning with honey. It is the PERFECT pick-me-up since I don't drink Coffee
3)Flavored Coffee- Jake got some Kahlua coffee in his stocking and it smells HEAVENLY. We keep it on the tray too
4) Instant Peppermint Mocha packets- I'm not a coffee drinker, but when it tastes like this, I make exceptions.
5) Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows. This ones for me. I drink it every night before bed. 2.5 heaping spoonfuls in a large glass. MMMMM
6) Refillable K-Cup. For all you Keurig lovers out there, how do live without one of these things?! K cups are SO expensive, and these refillable ones make everything so much thriftier.
7) Of course...cute paper straws. No one can resist them and their trendiness.
I love a nice hot beverage...and I love it even more when it looks pretty on my countertop. I highly suggest running to your Target Dollar Spot and picking up a tray and some cute Jars ASAP!
Until Next Time,
Skip to my Lou/Keeping It Simple Crafts/DIY Showoff/Home Stories A to Z / Uncommon Designs /Sugar and Dots / The Winthrop Chronicles
The Girl Creative / The Shabby Creek Cottage
Liz Marie Blog / Tater Tots & Jello / Shabby Nest / Whipper Berry /Funky Junk Interiors / Serenity Now /Classy Clutter / Someday Crafts
Reasons to Skip the Housework / Six Sisters Stuff / Be Different Act Normal/ Life with the Crust cut off/ The Turquoise Home / Ginger Snap Crafts /