I have to start by thanking you from the bottom of my heart for all of your sweet words on this post. Your well wishes and love literally made my entire week! I can't tell you how many times I was almost in tears reading your snaps and comments and messages. You're all like my best girlfriends and it means the world to me that you would reach out like that! So thank you :)
Onto some summer favorites right now....
1) Colleen Rothschild Beauty- cleansing balm // sheer renewal cream c/o
I am OBSESSED with this moisturizer. As ya'll know, I have horribly dry skin so I usually need a pretty intense moisturizer, and since this has more of a "light" summer feel to it, I find it is absolutely perfect for layering and using as a primer. It has a "powdery" finish to it and keeps my makeup from melting off in the summer heat! Speaking of melting off...when I am ready to melt off my makeup at the end of the day this cleansing balm is...well...the bomb! You rub in into your dry face (it smells incredible) and use the included muslin cloth to wipe away the day. I like to hold the wet cloth over my face for a minute before wiping away and it's like a mini-facial! I love that the balm removes all my makeup but doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like normal face wash. Definitely a winner! I couldn't express my love of these products enough so I asked my friends over at Colleen Rothschild Beauty if they'd hook us up with a coupon code, and for the next 7 days you can take 20% off your order with code rose20. Happy Shopping!
2) Cheap Beach Towels...ya'll these are $5.77 each. There is a HUGE selection at my local Walmart and I can't help but stock up every time i'm there! Since moving to the lake we're always at a shortage of lake towels and these are absolutely perfect and come in the cutest prints. I am loving these pineapples!
3) Tiki Beach Candles- CANT GET ENOUGH! This is summer in a scent. We have one burning in almost every room in the house! They smell incredible and right now Bath & Body has them on sale for $10 bucks and a $20 dollar off $50 coupon! Normally these candles are $22.00 each so getting FIVE for $30.00 is a crazy deal. Hop on over NOW!
4) Plastic Wine Glasses - Okay these aren't on sale, but they are 4 for $10.00 and SO damn cute. These are perfect for out by the pool or hanging by the lake and you don't have to worry about glass breaking. I can't help but pick up a new set every time i'm at homegoods!
5) Perfect Tank Dress...I'm all about a dress in the summertime but I have some trouble finding good ones lately because I need something with easy access to nurse the little guy. These dresses from Old Navy are my FAVORITE! With an almost-maxi hemline I don't have to worry about bending over to pick him up, and the v-neck is perfect for access to the goods ;) Old Navy is all 60% off right now so head over for some shoppin'!
Those are my favorites right now, I tried to snag all the ones on sale for ya'll so you can do some independence day shopping :) I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend celebrating our freedom with your loved ones. My grandma is in town AND my best friend Shelb is coming for the weekend so you know we're sure to get into cahoots ;) Follow along on Snapchat for all the fun! @absolutelykylie
Thanks for stopping by. xoxo!
Until Next Time,