Scarf & Earrings c/o Herringstones Boutique
Happy Monday, gals!
I hope you had the best. most Merry Christmas ever. It always blows me away how quickly its here and gone again. I don't know where 2014 went. It absolutely crazy to me that in 3 days we will be ringing in the new year. Doesn't 2015 look like such a pretty number? I just know it will be the best year yet.
Of course, we can't ring in the New Year without plenty of Champagne, and some party makeup! In the video below you can hear about what Jake and I have as our New Years Tradition, and why my makeup is more on the natural side this year. :)
Also, make sure you stop by Herringstones Boutique for the cutest accessories, and some smokin' New Years dresses. I could fill my cart to overflowing with all the gorgeousness!
The products I used for my New Years Look were:
- Moisturizer: First Aid Beauty
- Primer: Benefit Stay Flawless
- Foundation: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage used with this brush
- Blush/Bronzer Essence Cosmetics
- Concealer: It! Bye Bye Undereye applied with Beauty Blender
- Setting Spray: Mac Fix+
- Primer: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
- Base Eyeshadow: Julep Orbital in Airglow
- Crease/Corner: The Balm Meet Matte Nude; Matt Johnson & Matt Hung
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Jetset
- Mascara: Tarte: Lights Camera Lashes
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo; Dark Brown
That's everything! I used a few pricier items in this look, but would be gladto recommend some awesome drugstore finds under $10.00 dollars, this look is so easy with just about anything in your makeup box! Thank you so much for watching and coming by. If you're interested in any of the products used, you can shop them below! :) Happy New Year, Ladies!
P.S....keep an eye out on Instagram (@absolutelyarkansas) for an amazing $400 dollar giveaway coming at you shortly ;)
Until Next Time,