How was your weekend?! As I type this I am still in my pajamas weathering yet ANOTHER terrible storm. WHEN WILL IT END!
It's March (Holy Cow...that's weird to say) and I feel like Spring is nowhere in sight. :( Boo.
Good news is...I decided to flip Old Man Winter the Bird & warm up my complexion with some pretty makeup for an impromptu date night with my hubsicle to be.
For a full video tutorial...click the picture below!
Burt's Bee's Day Cream- Here
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer-Here
Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay-Here
Cynthia Rowley Liquid Liner-Here
Lancome Million Lashes Mascara-Similar Here
Hard Candy CC Creme-Here
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation-Here
Loreal Magic Lumi Light infusing primer-Here
Josie Maran Argan Illuminator-Here
Covergirl Trumagic Bronzer-Here
Hard Candy Lite Bright Concealer-Here
Maybeline Shine Free Loose Powder-Here
Flower Blush Bronzer Duo in Glow Baby Glow-Here
Benefit Blush in Dandelion-Here
Brow Bar to go by Whitening Lightening-Here
Jordana Lip Liner in Tawny-Here
Baby Lips Medicated Lip Balm-Here
Flower Cosmetics Lip Chubby in Mauve Over-Here
1) Use Shadow 1 in crease with a pointed crease brush
2) Shadows 2,3,4 are layered all over the lid
3) Blend it out with a fluffy blending brush
4) Shadow 5 is drawn into the crease, and blended out with a blending brush
5) Go back to shadow 2 for your brown bone and tear duct highlight
6) Shadow 6 is drawn in the outer V of your eye with a pencil brush and blended out
Finish with liquid eyeliner and mascara and you're done!
1) Use CC Creme in place of a primer
2) Mix Primer/Illuminator/Foundation in hand/ dot on face/ blend with foundation brush
3) Highlight using concealer
4) Contour with Trueblend Bronzer
5) Set face makeup with loose powder
6) Lightly Contour with Flower Cosmetics Bronzer
7) Apply blush to apples of cheeks
8) Fill in eyebrows
9) Apply lipliner, balm, and finish with Lip Chubby
Click HERE to see how I blowout my hair!
VOILA! Pretty makeup for your night out! Remember, you can see a step by step video tutorial by heading over to my YouTube Channel, or by clicking the picture above!
I hope you pretty ladies enjoyed!
Until Next Time,
Oh yes... and Axl wanted to make his appearance too...