1) I love my Jacob. He is fantastic. You know what I came home to today? A spotless clean house. I mean inside the microwave, baseboards are shining clean. I could squish his face.
2) Blogging is a lot of work. You wouldn't think so (well I didn't at least) when I first started (ha ha a mere 3 weeks ago) and I literally spend probably 3-4 hours a day either fixing something up on the page, researching how to do something awesome I saw on another blog, and this isn't even including my blog posts themselves. (yes I am aware that they haven't all been winners lately, my house is a disaster, well was before Jake attacked it, and everything is packed, so while I assure you there are many fun projects to come, you're going to have to hang in there with these lame "whats on my mind" posts in the mean time. I appreciate it)
3) Today we reached 2200 views. I can't even explain what that feels like. I know there are so many bloggers getting 10k views a day, so I've got some catching up to do for sure, but the fact that my sweet little corner of the internet is reaching over 200 people a day, is not only blowing my mind, its melting my heart. So thank you readers, you make my life.
4) This here is the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life.
5) I need to go eat dinner and catch up on my DVR. Thank you for reading guys, I am so humbled by your sweet comments, and your subscriptions. I feel so accepted in the blog world.